Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sprang Breaak/Where the F@&% have you Been?




Hey.
I've been so behind with this blog, its really a shame. I was actually on Spring Break, which was just an excuse to shift from one friend's couch to another.

Spring Break started on the 27th of March, and on that Thursday we decided to throw a little party in my dorm in honor of Arden's Birthday.

As it was a Cosplay party, I went as a Kioshi Warrior from Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

I tried.





That night I lost my room key and decided it be a good idea to leave my dorm, accidentally locking myself out for the whole Spring Break.

Yeah.

I slept over at BB Covey's for a couple of nights. We'd pack a bowl, watch a movie, get food, and repeat.



From Left: Me, Lauri and Coco

Then I'd crashed at Lauren's and hang with her for the day. Here's more pics from the chillest break ever.




Since I've found this cool photo collage maker I was thinking about possibly doing my favorite looks from fashion month, not sure if its very relevant now but let me know!

A+ tard!
-Maya Ru







No comments:

Post a Comment