Monday, February 10, 2014

THE MOST GLORIOUS WEEKEND THAT LED TO A GLORIOUS MONDAY FREE CULTS SHOW!

 


Hey. 
So this Monday morning I got a group text from Lauren, the beauteous Fashion major I did a post about last month (apologies are in order for it being so long since I last posted, link is HERE if you missed it) and my resident best friend/neighbor Cass. I had literally spent the whole weekend with these two.

Lauren and Ca$$

Anywho, Lauren was asking about whether or not we still wanted to go to the free concert we had gotten invited to at a party on Saturday. But I guess I hadn't really thought too much about it considering at the time we got invited to the show, I was on my third glass of jungle juice. 

The night slowly turned from this:
 
To this: 



We decided to have a ditch-day and headed up to River North to the JBTV studios.We saw Cults, an amazing experimental pop band who came out with their new album Static in October. While waiting for the band to warm up, we were led to a 'MacMall' and decided to take selfies on Every. Single. Mac/IPhone. 

What I'm Wearing-Tribal Sweater Thirfted, Stripe Dress Old Navy, Jacket Calvin Klein, Infinity Scarf  Lauren's 


 
Beauty Boi Bassist Brian Oblivion

If your interested in Cults here's my fave song from their new album and my fave song from their old album.

Always and Forever, from 'Static'
Abducted, from 'Cults'

A biento, 
-Maya Ru

No comments:

Post a Comment