Thursday, February 20, 2014

I just wanna slay...



Hey.
So as of late, I've been getting into a little bit of trouble, and I haven't been out as much as I would like to be.
Right now, I'm subjected to writing a five page judicial sanction about why drugs and alcohol are bad. But don't fret for me dear readers! I'll get back into the swing of things soon enough!

In the mean-time, lets take a look at some other 'undesirables' who also fought the power:

The Ukrainian People 
taken from Reddit

After months of civil unrest, the president of Ukraine still has no fucking idea of the power behind those who are willing to fight for their voice to be heard. Back by the Russian government after a much needed bail out, President Yanukovych drowns out the people's cries and instead blames the leaders of the rebellion for 'the worst violence in months of the unrest.'-BBCNEWS

Pussy Riot

And speaking of Russia, by now everyone's probably heard about Pussy Riot- the girl band that's been fucking shit up for the Russians, exposing their bigotry and uncommonly close relationship of church and state to the world. However, being radical has a cost. They were recently in the news; victims of police brutality when they were flogged and pepper sprayed at the Sochi Olympics- all on camera mind you.-BulletMagazine

Azealia Banks


In less important news, my main wench Azealia had her SoundCloud terminated as a part of her 3rd copyright infringement on the site. All two million of her followers erased. FOREVER.

Well done all,
Latazz
-Maya Ru

No comments:

Post a Comment