Friday, January 10, 2014

Style Profile: Lauren Fosta



 
 
Lauren Fosta
age: 19
city:Chicago
area of interest: Fashion


Hey. 
  I met up with my girl Lauren to do her feature on my blog. She's a sophomore at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago studying Fashion Design about three stops away from my own school on the trains. We met about 3 years ago in a studio art class insisting on hating everything about life. Since then we've become a bit of an ensemble, and the best of friends. 

I sat down with Lauren at her State Street dorm just after we met up with a couple of friends from High School. One of them, Zachary Schorsch (dancer at the University of Wisconsin) had just finished his in the moment go-go dancer routine and drinks were all around. 

Zachary and Lauren


What are you wearing right now?
  Zara leather leggings, This shirt's Jordan's, my brother. I cut the neck myself, its an over-sized black thermal, and DSW buckle heel.

3 brands you love.
I love love love la Maison du Martin Margiela... Balmain, and uh I don't know Rick Owens I guess- No wait, I really like Rei Kawakubo.

Do you get inspiration from the clothes you wear?
In a sense but not really... I'm going to SAIC so I have to think a little more conceptually. And I do feel like  my designs will get/are getting more conceptual. But I'm still gonna be very Ready-Wear based.  



Lay-Lo Originals


Ok right now we're gonna do speed round questions, so just say whatever's the first thing to come to mind.
Uuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine. Can I play a song first?

Fave Movie.
Goldmember. Classic.

Favorite Food.
I fucking love eel. Unagi? YUM. Its real good.

Best place in the world.
Fucking Tokyo!

Song stuck in your head right now.
This Waldo song! The song is called Kobe's Room. 

  
 


Where can we find you?
Instagram--> f05t4fosta

-Maya Ru

No comments:

Post a Comment